Couldn’t they have just asked a farmer?

From the Denver Business Journal

A 2007 feasibility study done for the Colorado Water Conservation Board measured the rain that fell on northwest Douglas County and found that just 3 percent actually reached a stream. The remainder, 97 percent of the water, either evaporated or was consumed by plants in the area.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: